We are Hiring Sales Agents
How would you like to be a part of a locally owned, and quickly expanding small business? We are one of the first companies in SW Washington to exclusively list and sell mobile / manufactured homes in parks. We are on the search for 4 FULL TIME independent sales contractors to acquire mobile / manufactured home listings in the Portland Metro (Multnomah County, Clackamas County, Washington County, Yamhill County and Marion County), and WA state (Clark and Cowlitz County).
Brief Job Description
Market to sellers and buyers, acquire new listings of mobile / manufactured homes that are for sale in parks. Introduce our business to park managers so they have a resource for their residents. Enhance sales by marketing acquired listings and provide showings of homes to potential buyers. Set up closing arrangements with the seller and buyer. Training is provided.
- Highly driven
- Detail oriented
- Previous experience in real estate or mobile home sales industry
- Highly prefer bilingual (Spanish-English) individuals
- Computer and customer service skills a MUST
- You will need to provide your own transportation, cell phone, computer, printer/scanner
- No licensing is required as we hold all the licensing.
Manufactured Home Sales Agent Job Summary
We are looking for Manufactured Home Sales agents to join our growing Helping Hand Equity team. In this position, you will act as an intermediary between buyers and sellers. You will study property listings, list and advertise properties, match clients with potential properties and represent clients when discussing sales.
Manufactured Home Sales Agent Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise on pricing property and market value
- Assist sellers in marketing their property, listing, advertising
- Assist buyers in finding the right property for their needs
- Negotiate sale on behalf of the client
- Maintain a positive relationship with fellow team members, park managers, lenders, and home inspectors.
- Advertise and market both occupied and vacant manufactured homes.
- Evaluate the properties for damages and repairs before selling
- Document property interior and exterior with photos
- Research the local market for value and comparable pricing
- Advise clients on the buying process, legal requirements, and market conditions
- Show properties to potential buyers
- Prepare contracts, closing statements, and other necessary paperwork
- Maintain and update property listings
- Coordinate open houses, advertising services, and listings for properties
- Network and build connections; continuing education and training
- Achieve sales goals set forth by the company, and exceed minimum KPI expectations
Manufactured Home Agent Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential customer
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the manufactured home industry
- Customer-focused to gain sales
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all-day
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Previous experience in an outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) or
- CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills; able to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with potential clients
- Ability to professionally and confidently communicate with diverse groups of people (bilingual a plus)
- Ability to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
This is a commission-based position. The income potential is unlimited!
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and provide 3 references. If you are interested in being a member of this locally owned and quickly expanding small business, please submit a copy of your resume to email@example.com. Place in the subject line “RESUME”.
We look forward to meeting you!